Monday, December 24, 2007

When will Jesus Bring the Pork Chops

A Modern Man digital and smoke free, a man for the millenium.
A diversified, multi-cultural post-modern deconstructionist; politically, anatomically and ecologically incorrect.
I've been uplinked and downloaded, I've been inputted and outsourced, I know the upside of down sizing and the downside of upgrading.
I'm a high tech low life, a cutting edge state of the art bi-coastal multi-tasker and I can give you a gigabyte in a nanosecond.
I'm new wave but I'm old school; and my inner child is outward bound.
I'm a hot wired heat seeking warm hearted cool customer; voice-activated and bio-degradable.
Behind the eight ball, ahead of the curve, ridin' the wave, dodging the bullet, pushin the enevelope.
I'm on point, on task, on message, in the moment, on the edge, over the top, but under the radar.
A high-concept, low profile, medium range ballistic missionary.
I'm a non-beleiver and an over acheiver, laid back and fashion forward.
Up front, down home, low rent and high maintenence.
I'm super-sized, long lasting, high-definition, fast acting and built to last.

No comments: